Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Equipment and items

I have now added all items, weapons and ships of the game. Every single one of them except for the ships has a unique icon. The equipment state will later be acessed through a context menu of a non hostile planet. Right now the equip state looks like this:
There are three tabs one for weapons and the other two for ships and items. It works pretty much like the planet state right now. Only differences will of course be that you are also able to equip all this stuff. The level of research and fortification of the planet will determine what and how much the planet is offering in the three tabs.

I also encountered a serious bug since I implemented the fleets on the map state. Since the fleets are neither completely implemented nor tested yet, I am positive that the bug will be fixed.

I am looking forward to ask some "test users" if the coloum icons are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment